Streamline and centralize your sales efforts
With LeadPro, you can review, analyze and update customer information as needed. Information about current and prospective customers can be entered in three ways:
- Your salespeople can enter leads using an easy-to-complete form.
- Information from your website’s contact form or credit application can be automatically imported into the LeadPro database.
- If your back-end software exports account information, LeadPro can autofill data in order to add existing customers.
Your sales representatives are fully accountable
- LeadPro keeps track of all system changes up to the minute, including the time the entry is created, individual updates and status changes.
- The system administrator can assign, track and review the detailed history of each lead from start to finish.
- For greater control of your sales staff’s productivity, specific time frames can be designated for the lead status to be updated – notifications will be repeated until status has been updated.
Customized and password-protected
Each item will include the following information (fields and additional options will be modified to meet your specific needs):
- Account number (existing accounts only)
- Customer name
- Customer contact information
- Addresses (multiple for move-in/move-out)
- Referral source
- Products and services of interest
- Urgency of lead
- Status of lead
- General notes
- Much, much more
LeadPro is fully password-protected; a designated administrator or manager can add or change users and determine their level of access to the system.
Manage your sales staff’s performance through custom reports
- Administrators will be able to filter the entire lead tracking database by status, last date changed, urgency, salesperson, or any other criteria stored.
- The system administrator can view customized reports of each sales representative’s progress.
- Any other custom reporting necessary can either be built into the system or generated by PriMedia as needed.
Unleash your sales potential and build your bottom line – contact us to learn more.